· May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness. Merry Christmas.
· Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
· This Christmas don’t be a miser buy your own presents. Santa is busy.
· May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas
· Christmas is the sign of stars, angels and love divine come down from heaven, my love of Christmas remain with you.
· May the spirit of the season bring you closer to those whom you cherish so much. May this be a year of celebrations for everyone, Merry Christmas to all.
· Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.
· I have a glass ready to celebrate with anybody who has the spirit of Christmas.
· My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
· Merry Christmas to my best friend, the person who puts up with all my faults and love me anyway. Merry Christmas Friends.
· Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal.
· Don’t spend the holidays alone. Find a friend, family or other loved ones and enjoy their time and fellowship this season.
· This Christmas don’t open your wallets, open your heart.
· Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.
· Wish you a blessed Christmas time wish you a time that gives you contentment in your heart may you have a perfect start with the guiding light of the Lord.
· This Christmas don’t gift me with a present, give me your presence.
· Warmest Wishes to All of You This Christmas.
· My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.
· Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the sweetest little princess on earth.
· Wishing You Christmas Filled With Whole Lot Of Fun And Cheer !
· Santa must have received my letter because having you in my life is what I asked him for. Thank you for being my Christmas angel.
· Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.
· Dear santa when you arrive on Christmas eve, could you please thrw a quick load in the washer, vacuum a couple carpets and wash your cookie dishes? Thanks.
· Its finally that time of the year when we make false promises to ourselves in the name of resolutions. Happy New Year.
· This Christmas don’t WhatsApp me, send me a gift.
· Christmas is cancelled. I told Santa I’ve been good this year. He died laughing.
· How do you know Santa has to be a man? No woman would wear the same outfit year after year.
· Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
· Remember if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.
· The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live
· This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
· Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.
· Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
· I cannot imagine a Christmas without your loving presence. Merry Christmas my darling.
· May the peace and joy that Christmas brings always be with you and your family.
· Friends like you are like Christmas lights even when they are far away they still make your Christmas seem colorful.
· Wishing you all the happiness, peace and love in the world merry Christmas.
· Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy, and peace. Have a blessed Christmas.
· Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
· New Year is like a restart button. Use it to start things over.
· It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.
· Don’t give up at the start because beginnings are never easy.
· I usually make resolutions when I am drunk, that way I never have to commit it.
· Merry Christmas May jesus fulfill your all wishes.
· Always Available for a Christmas Party.
· There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
· I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of every month.
· I can’t wait to do all the holiday things with you. I want to bake Christmas cookies, drink eggnog, and decorate the home.
· Friends Fill The World With The Most Wonderful Lights Christmas And Always, I Treasure The Friendship We Share. Merry Christmas Wishes.
· May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note. Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
· The spirit of Christmas is love.God loves us so much that He gave His Son to us. Let us celebrate His birthday.
· Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
· I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.
· A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
· This is a joyous season to take a step back from our busy lives and enjoy time with our loved ones. Best wishes to you and yours.
· My Christmas wish not only for me and my family, but for all of you as well: peace of mind, health of body, strength of spirit.
· If Someone Tries To Steal Your Christmas Away This Year, Let Them. Because The Spirit Of Christmas Is Far Greater Than The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
· You’re on our list for a Christmas wish.
· May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
· Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
· Here is the list of Merry Christmas Quotes for friends, greet them with Merry Christmas quotes that are specially handpicked for friends.
· I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
· I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
· I am sleeping off this New Year so that I can work on my dreams for the next 365 days.
· Go ahead make a resolution. Its not as complicated as pregnancy.
· My Christmas gift is when your status changes from Last Seen At to Online and then to Typing.
· The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
· At Christmas, ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ makes me cry in exactly the same places every time, even though I know it’s coming.
· I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.
· I wish you all the peace and joy of the season! Here’s to wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year.
· This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
· I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas, Not cause I like snow or anything, I’m just a racist.
· I believe in the magic of Christmas
· A boy writes to Santa asking for a brother and receives a reply back from Santa send me your mother.
· Life always gives you a second chance, its called Happy New Year.
· Hope your Christmas is the “M” word Merry.
· Wishing Happy Holidays To Someone I Would Always Love To Work With !
· This Christmas may baby Jesus bring you and your family lots of love and luck. Merry Christmas dear friend.
· Gifts Serve Many Functions Such As Signalling Regard And Demonstrating Social Ties With The Recipient.
· Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
· The moment the New Year party ends, it’s a nightmare.
· The real magic of Christmas is that the money from wallet vanishes instantly.
· Can I get a Picture of You so that I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
· Wish This Christmas Eve Brings You And Gift Of Happiness, Good Health And Joy.
· Christmas is a time when you get homesick even when you’re home.
· Christmas is not a time nor a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
· A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
· Merry Christmas. May Your Blessings In This Holiday Be As Beautiful As Snowflakes.
· It’S 25Th December ! May God Bless You And Your Loved Ones The Whole Year Round ! Have Joyous Christmas.
· In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
· Dear santa, I’m writing to let you know that I’ve been naughty and it was worth it.
· May all the beauty and blessings this Christmas season has to offer be with you and your family. Merry Christmas to you all.
· Wishes you a happy time on Christmas. Merry Christmas!
· As Christmas Began In The Heart Of God. Let Us Complete That Love By Extending Our Hearts To Others.
· May you always be guided by the Holy Spirit as you continue to teach us in our everyday lessons. Merry Christmas Teacher!
· One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
· I’m not Santa. But you can still sit on my lap
· Make Your Home Beautiful On The Eve Of Christmas And Give Surprise Gifts To Your Parents & Make Them Smile.
· May Every Moment In Your Life Be A Blessing. May You Be Showered With Love And Care. Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays.
· This year try and make small efforts to see big changes in your life.
· Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
· This moment this day, this session, will never come again. Treasure, and treasure those you love who make it memorable.
· May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas.
· Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without wrappings? I do.
· The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend.
· If this year was ordinary, do something extra in the next year and make it extra-ordinary.
· You know you’ve grown up when none of the things you want for Christmas can be bought at a store.
· Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
· May Peace Be Your Gift At Christmas And Your Blessing All Year Through !
· May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my beloved! I love you!
· May The Good Times And Treasures Of The Present Become The Golden Memories Of Tomorrow. Wish You Lots Of Love, Joy & Happiness. Merry Christmas.
· We May Not Be Together This Christmas, Just Remember That In My Heart You Will Always Be Around Together By Heart And Soul, We Will Celebrate Christmas.
· It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the Air.
· Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
· The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any holiday stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
· The best thing I remember about Christmas is my childhood.
· It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one’s fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit.
· I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
· Step into a new year and kick your troubles out of the window.
· Merry Christmas to everybody who has a smile on their face and to those who have a unique grace! Stay blessed all the people.
· The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
· Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas.
· May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through.
· A little smile. A word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!
· If things are not going your way, forget your last year as a bad dream and consider your new one as a wakeup call.
· May the message of Christmas plug your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season.
· Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
· Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
· Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
· Warmest thoughts and Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
· Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas.
· May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas.
· Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.
· Every year life gives us 365 days to find the meaning to our life.
· Why is Christmas just like another day at the office? You end up doing all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.
· Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
· And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
· Merry Christmas. Wishing You All The Joys And Happiness Of The Holiday Season. May You Be Blessed With Peace, Love & Joy.
· On the birthday of the Lord, May his blessings and peace stay with you, May his love descends on you, Stay blessed this Christmas, Merry Christmas.
· To my Friends and Family, Near and Far: I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
· May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.
· Christmas comes once a year, but please know that I cherish you every single day no matter the distance between us.
· Rejoice and be glad for the Saviour has been born! Merry Christmas and a prosperous & fun-filled New Year.
· May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
· May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and happy New Year too!
· Christmas Sweetness List: Christmas carols, decorations, toys, candy and most of all.
· Wishing You A Christmas Filled With Whole Lot Of Fun & Cheer ! Merry Christmas !
· Celebrate your life as each day comes. Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas Christian Quotes/ wishes 2017:
· I love Christmas not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
· Next to a circus there ain’t nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.
· Wishing You a Season of Blessings from Heaven above.